"Corona Virus Meltdown" Planning?
Important manual reveals how to find and move to the safest areas in the United States...
The Ultimate Guide To "Emergency Relocating"
To The Absolute Safest
Places In The United States
Top Relocation Manual Can Help You Get Out Of Harms Way
"There's No Better Feeling Than Being In A Genuinely Safe Place"
If you are at all like me, you are definitely concerned about the implications of the Corona virus on our already fragile economic, social and geopolitical systems.
Add in the very real threat of major other potential natural disasters and you, I, and every other American should have - or be quickly creating - "just in case" contingency plans.
What Would You Do If...
In addition to the dangerous threats the current corona virus is presenting... what if... at the same time a major natural disaster (such as a major flood, wildfire or earthquake, all of which can happen almost anywhere in the U.S.) caused even more social disorder in your area for weeks (or months) at a time? Or perhaps...
Major social unrest erupts in your area in the wake of the virus? Food and meds become hard to find if our current situation continues as a threat for a year or more.
Another terrorist attack from "out of the blue" with a chemical, biological or, worst case, a nuclear weapon happens in a major city near you.
Please understand, natural disasters seem to come paired together...
Some folks say it usually comes in threes... usually all at once. Not sure. I don't know the future in any absolute sense. I just know that we don't get a "get out of jail free card" just because of the Corona Virus. Other natural disasters don't care.
Serious stuff. Real stuff.
And as you know... These are just a few of the many, many dangerous potential scenarios we all face now.
Lock-downs In The U.S. Are Coming
Getting To Your Safe Place Before The Trouble Hits Will Be The Most Important Thing You Do
A Quiet Place Could Be The Best Place
And, the sad fact is... most people don't consider these possibilities, let alone prepare for them. All you have to do is go to the store.
Maybe They're Just Hoping That If They "Stick Their Head In The Sand" Long Enough, Nothing Will Happen!
And while some of these things are much more likely to affect your life in a negative way than others... they are all very real possibilities and should be taken seriously.
Hi, as it says above, my name is Bill Heid and I'm the president of Powerful Living. I founded this company to provide people with unique products and information created specifically for living and surviving in hard times.
One of the very best things you can do to live and survive in hard times (besides having contingency plans in place) is move to where the likelihood of major events affecting you is minimized as much as possible.
So recently, because of my growing alarm for the safety of the good people of our country - and my own family, friends and customers - I commissioned a book that will show you exactly how to prepare for and do just that. It is titled...
"THE ULTIMATE RELOCATION MANUAL" Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Relocating Your Family to the
Safest Places In America
This book is a great guide to everything you need to know about strategic relocation. It's full of checklists, questions, resources and strategies that will help you determine not only the safest areas for you and your family... but also... the most livable, considering your unique circumstances.
Each chapter of the book is designed in a logical, step-by-step, easy-to-understand fashion. It'll take you by the hand and show you exactly what you need to do to make your relocation as easy, painless... and... maybe most important, as satisfying as possible.
Here is a breakdown of what you'll discover in each section...
SECTION 1: How To Prepare Yourself And Your Family For Relocation
- 10 questions that will uncover your true motivation for moving. (This is important because, sometimes, relocation is not the answer to all (or even most) of your problems.)... Pages 6-8
- 2 of the most important things you can do to make your relocation as quick and painless as possible! (Doing these things in advance will definitely save you some major headaches and hassles during your move and for quite some time after.)... Page 9
- A 314 question checklist that will "ferret out" your perfect place (or choice of places) to relocate to! (Taking the time to fill out this questionnaire is probably the most important thing you can do to make your relocation as quick and painless as possible. Plus, it will help you ultimately end up the happiest, healthiest and most satisfied over the long-term.)... Pages 9-17
- Why you want to plan for the minutia... the obvious, small things that most people overlook... Page 18
- 2 tasks that can cause a major amount of stress and concern... and... how "best" to deal with them... Pages 18-19
SECTION 2: How To Relocate Away From Areas In The United States That Are Prone To Natural Disasters
- 2 of the most imminent threats you face in the vast majority of the U.S. (Although most people think of things such as terrorism or crime - violent or otherwise - the reality is they are not what you should be most concerned about.)... Page 19
- The most important thing to take into account when deciding on a place to live... Page 19
- The top 10 most likely states to be hit by tornadoes... and... the least likely states to be hit... including a few areas that are virtually free of them. (Like it or not, the vast majority of tornadoes occur in North America... but... there are several states - and areas in certain states - that provide a safe-haven from their deadly, destructive nature. Further, even if you decide to live in a tornado-prone area, there are precautionary steps you can take to limit your risk.)... Pages 20-21
- How to avoid the threat of earthquakes when relocating. (Although earthquakes can theoretically occur nearly anywhere, armed with this knowledge, you can pretty much ensure you'll never have a problem.)... Pages 21-23
- How to avoid the threat of tsunamis... even if... you relocate to a coastal region... Pages 23-25
- 13 states that are safe from major flooding according to the historical data over the last 100 years. (Also, you get some special precautions you can take to increase your safety in flood-prone areas.)... Pages 27-28
- The most dangerous volcanic areas in the U.S. that you may want to avoid. (You might be surprised to know there are almost 170 volcanoes in the United States... and... of these, 20 are considered imminent threats to public safety.)... Pages 28-30
Avoiding Wildfire Prone Areas
- Why wildfires are the most common and devastating natural events most of us will encounter in our lifetimes. (Ironically, the best way to avoid this major hazard runs in direct opposition of what you should do to avoid most other natural hazards.)... Pages 30-32
SECTION 3: How To Relocate Away From Other Dangerous Areas And Dangerous People
- The state-by-state location of all 104 nuclear plants licensed to operate in the United States. (Staying 100-250 miles away from any nuclear reactor will ensure you are relatively safe from a gas release, terrorism attack on a reactor core... or... a meltdown... at least in the short-term.)... Pages 32-36
- 17 states which do not have an active nuclear plant within their borders... Page 36
Some Potential Threats Are Too Big To Ignore
- 11 U.S. nuclear sites that have had a major nuclear accident. (A major nuclear accident is defined as causing fatalities or economic damage in excess of 100 million dollars. One nuclear site in the Deep South has even had two major accidents!)... Pages 36-37
- The shocking after effects on the entire world population of both the Chernobyl accident (Russia in 1986)... and... the Fukushima accident (Japan in 2011)! (These Stage 7 Major Accidents - the highest level on the rating scale - are definitely cause for alarm.)... Pages 37-38
- 11 major threats to your life and liberty you can avoid by simply relocating away from urban centers... Page 40
- 8 questions that will help you determine if moving away from the "creature comforts" of the big city is a viable option for you... Page 41
- Proof that the government is quite aware of its inadequacy to handle major disasters and large-scale civil unrest. (If you're not alarmed now, you will be after you read this!)... Page 42
- How to avoid the majority of dangers in large urban areas while still enjoying most of their big city benefits... Pages 42-43
Protecting The Kids Should Always Be A Top Priority
- 8 of the most at-risk or important nuclear strike targets within the United States. (While a nuclear strike on these targets is extremely unlikely, avoiding these areas entirely still might not be a bad idea!)... Page 44
- A state-by-state list of 99 military-specific targets you should probably avoid... as there are essentially no "safe zones" within a 25-mile radius of any military installation... Pages 44-53
- Why another 9/11 type of attack is highly unlikely, but certainly not impossible. (Even the government has warned us to "be ready" with their Ready.gov web site and their "Today Is The Day Before" Public Service Announcement. I don't know about you, but that certainly sets off some "warning bells" in my mind!)... Page 54
- The 3 countries that pose the biggest current risk to us from a nuclear strike perspective. (This is especially alarming should one or more of these countries unite and join forces against us!)... Page 54
- How to relocate away from threats of invasion by a foreign power. (Again, for a number of reasons, this is a highly unlikely scenario... but... not totally impossible.)... Pages 54-55
- How to avoid contact (the best tactic) with domestic-based terror groups. (Believe it or not, there at least 41 different groups right here in the U.S. that you should be aware of... and... stay away from!)... Pages 55-58
- The bio-terrorism group that the FBI considers the most capable and effective organization in the world. (It is not Al-Qaeda!)... Page 58
- The top 5 most notable and most capable terror organizations that have an eye on us! (Some of these have cells operating in the U.S. right now. And they are gathering information and planning attacks with full intentions of carrying them out as soon as they possibly can!)... Pages 58-59
- Why terrorism and bio-terrorism is still a threat... Page 59
- The top 6 areas you should stay away from to avoid the dangers of a domestic terror act by a foreign-based group... Page 60
- 7 states with no state income tax. (Want an instant pay raise? No problem. Move to one of these states. What's great is, they're all wonderful states. Plus, 1 of these states does not share information with the IRS at all!)... Page 61
- 5 states with no sales tax whatsoever! (One of these states crosses over with the no state income tax list. So, not only will you get an instant pay raise, but the purchasing power of your dollar will increase as well!)... Page 61
You'll Be Shocked By The Differences
- 11 states that have the least tax as a percentage of income... Pages 61-62
- The top 11 states with the largest per capita incomes... Page 62
- The states (in order) with the highest job growth rates... Pages 62-63
- The top 11 least densely populated states... Page 63
- The top 11 large cities with the least population density. (3 of these are really surprising!)... Pages 63-64
- The top 5 states for education rankings... Page 64
- The 9 states with the lowest education rankings. (There are a couple of surprises here, too!)... Page 64
- Which states are conservative-friendly and which ones are not... Page 64-65
- 8 states with the most lenient gun laws in the U.S. (After we went to print with this edition of the book, Oklahoma passed an open-carry law and should be included on this list.)... Page 65
- 7 states with the least lenient gun laws in the U.S. (Avoid these states if you care at all about your Constitutional Rights - namely the Second Amendment!)... Pages 65-66
- The top 9 (all things considered) larger, more well-known cities you may want to relocate to. (I have friends who've either lived in or spent extended periods of time in some of these cities and they say they are great!)... Page 66
Relocating For Self-Sufficiency Should Always Be A Part Of Your Plan
SECTION 4: How To Be Self-Sufficient And Safe No Matter Where You Relocate
- What "situational awareness" means and how it can increase your odds of surviving (maybe even thriving) in any location... Page 67
- 14 questions you should ask yourself to increase your situational awareness... Pages 67-68
- How to build a home (or retrofit/remodel one) to help you survive Mother Nature's worst, including: tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, flooding, fires, volcanoes and more. (Nothing is entirely fail-safe, but you can definitely do quite a lot - from a building perspective - to increase yours and your family's safety.)... Pages 68-71
- How to fortify your home against physical assaults by one or more people... Page 72
- 18 questions you should ask yourself to determine whether you have or can get enough infrastructure - water, food, shelter and protection - to sustain your current lifestyle after a major event... natural or otherwise... Pages 73-74
- 15 potential solutions to solve any infrastructure shortages you may face in a crisis situation... Pages 73-74
- 3 items you should have on hand now to dramatically increase your self-reliance. (These really are "first things first" items you can't do without!)... Page 74
- 12 survival strategies for reacting to a major event near your location... Page 75
- 5 survival strategies for reacting to a major event far away from your location... Page 76
- 3 additional strategies for effectively handling forced interaction with others during a major event... Page 76
Avoiding Flood Prone Areas Is A Priority
Learn How To Make Your New Home A Fortress
What To Have In Your Survival Tool Box That Will Insure Your Success
SECTION FIVE: Checklists And Preparation Sources To Help You Prepare For The Unexpected
- What you need for a 72-hour Basic Survival Kit... Page 77
- What you need for a 72-hour Master Survival Kit... Pages 77-78
- 84 essential food items you'll need both over the short and long-term... Pages 78-80
- 4 types of possible shelter... Page 80
- The bare minimum tools you will need to survive... Page 80
- 2 items you must get to have a plentiful, fresh and safe water supply... Page 80
One You Find Your Place
You'll Need Some Tools
You'll get all this information and much, much more.
This book has absolutely no fluff or filler. While not written exclusively for the Corona Virus... the information in the book is even more valuable right now. Same rules apply.
140 concise pages that can take you from your current location to where you want and need to be... if... you want to make your life and your family's lives infinitely safer from potentially infected populations. And... know this... the more politically correct the area, the more dangerous. All covered in the book.
The practical relocation strategies in this book are not a luxury, but a necessity for anyone considering a move.
One last thing: We just released the book in audio format, as well. This version was professionally-recorded and is available as an MP3 download. We've done this because studies conclusively show that when people take in information in multiple ways (such as both reading and hearing), they not only learn faster... but also... they retain more of what they learn for longer.
Further, having the audio version of the book - in both formats - let's you listen to this in your car or anywhere you may be with a variety of mobile devices. The price of the Ultimate Relocation Manual and Audio Book was $49.97 a few years back. I've dropped the price as you can see below.
Strategic Planning - Intelligent Relocation
Here's the offer: The price of the book and the audio book is...
But I Also Want You To Have A Copy Of Our Best Selling...
"Ready For Anything Manual"
This Book Reveals The Essential Survival Secrets Of The Most Vigilant... Most Skilled.... And Most Savvy Survivalist In the World!
Learn to dramatically increase your odds of safety and comfort ... no matter where you live or what your current resources are ... in this just-released “for ordinary folks” survival manual. 220 pages of hard hitting helpful information for troubled times.
Normally $29.95 Yours FREE
10 Percent Off Coupon...
Good At Our Seed Company...
Worth up to $100.00
Coupon Code: Food
IT'S EASY TO ORDER:
For Fastest Service: Click the "Add To Cart" button at the bottom of this page, and it will take you to our 24-hour secure online order form.
WARNING: Time is important here. You know that. If you're interested in moving quickly from your current location.. this is for you.
Bill Heid, President
P.S. One more thing. This is important. Now is a great time to plan your move. The virus is likely to peak in summer. Then... there will be a window of opportunity to make your move shortly after that when case load will drop. Most of America will think we've beat the virus at that time. Unfortunately, after the reprieve... late fall will give us another round. That's what happened in the 2009 SARs virus. In the fall of that year, case loads doubled from the Spring numbers. The good news is that many can still get out of the cities right now. Plus, late summer will offer another chance to "get out of dodge" if you have to.
Buy The Ultimate Relocation Manual Digital Copy & Audio Version
Plus... Get The FREE 220 Page "Ready For Anything" Manual... Plus The "Heirloom Solutions" Garden Seed Coupon Worth Up To $100.00
All For Only $29.97
Order Online By Safe Secure Server